onshore action

FLUKEY

We are shortly going on OV Tunis, Rome, Genoa, St Raphael etc we have our grandson age 11years (not keen on walking anyhere!!) can anyone help me out should I book trips on board or Do it Ourselves!!!

Thanks

I think you should research each port and find out what you would like to see or do in that port. Look at what the ship offers and ask people on this board what their suggestions are about different private tours. Most ship excursion descriptions will give an estimated walking time and difficulty level.Many ports can be done on your own. Whatever you decide, you should not wait until the last minute or to make your plans after you board the ship. Ship excursions fill up and getting a private guide will be difficult in port (unless you want to take your chances).

I see that you wrote OV----are you traveling on Ocean Village? You should post on that thread and ask for opinions and suggestions, or go to the Roll Call for your cruise and ask there. Also, post your questions on the Port of Call threads. And ask for suggestions on what will keep a teenager's interest.

Have a great trip.

Archived