Celebrity Equinox naming ceremony

kelly@

I just wanted to let you know that I will be heading to Southampton tomorrow to attend the naming ceremony and a pre-inaugural cruise on Celebrity Equinox. We’ll be covering the naming ceremony tomorrow in Cruise Critic News so look out for that. Plus, we will be asking members and other passengers onboard about their thoughts on the ship in a special photo slideshow. Stay tuned for that!

Having been on Solstice earlier this year – a really beautiful and contemporary ship – I can’t wait to see what Equinox will be like, and what tweaks and changes have been made!

If you're intrigued to see more on Equinox -- check out our backward cruise on the ship just last month: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1006852

Fantastic Kelly, cannt wait to hear all the news, the photos that have come out over the last week or so are so good, if she lives up to half as much as she seems to be promising we will all have a fantastic cruise on her.

Nancy

I just wanted to let you know that I will be heading to Southampton tomorrow to attend the naming ceremony and a pre-inaugural cruise on Celebrity Equinox. We’ll be covering the naming ceremony tomorrow in Cruise Critic News so look out for that. Plus, we will be asking members and other passengers onboard about their thoughts on the ship in a special photo slideshow. Stay tuned for that!

Having been on Solstice earlier this year – a really beautiful and contemporary ship – I can’t wait to see what Equinox will be like, and what tweaks and changes have been made!

If you're intrigued to see more on Equinox -- check out our backward cruise on the ship just last month: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1006852

Kelly, my husband and I are also on Equinox tomorrow and we look forward to meeting you!

Julie

Archived