AV hook ups on the flat screen TVs

This may be a odd question... Does anyone know if you can access the AV (audio visual) ports on the flat screen TVs in the suites? To my surprise, the TVs in the balcony rooms on the Mariner does not have any AV ports :confused:

This may be a odd question... Does anyone know if you can access the AV (audio visual) ports on the flat screen TVs in the suites? To my surprise, the TVs in the balcony rooms on the Mariner does not have any AV ports :confused:

Sorry I cannot confirm on all ships, but we hooked up to the AV on the non flat TV on The Vision

No, you can not. They have disabled all the AV inputs on their flat panel tv's.

We were on Liberty in October 08 and had a GS. They had a DVD player hooked up to the TV in the Suite. We disconnected it and connected the IPOD and it worked.

We also did the same in a GS on Vision.

Debbi

They do it because people messing with the inputs could mess with the TV's functions, such as account info, menus, etc.

Sorry, I must have missed that it said suites. Yes, Grand Suites and above have DVD players that can be disconnected to connect something else. But in anything lower than a GS, there are no DVD players, not even in JS, so they can not be connected.

Sorry, I must have missed that it said suites. Yes, Grand Suites and above have DVD players that can be disconnected to connect something else. But in anything lower than a GS, there are no DVD players, not even in JS, so they can not be connected.

Thank You!!! :)

Archived