Millennium 10/26-st lucia-7 more for tour???

We have contacted Herod's Island Tours regarding the Land & Sea tour -- no one has registered or inquired with him yet for the 10/30/09 St. Lucia date. He has to have 10 people registered to make this tour available. I am looking for 7 more people who may be interested in this tour. It is full of all the stops, botanical garden, drive-in-volcano, beach stop at Jalouise Beach--the most beautiful on the island--between the Pitons, lunch of creole food overlooking the Pitons, food, snacks, and then a boat ride back, which goes along the shore and into Marigot Bay--where Dr. Doolittle was filmed. Friends have told us that taking the tour over by van and then coming back on the boat eliminates 1.5 -2 hours back over the winding roads and is a very scenic ride.

I just checked on the water taxi price from the ship to Jalouise Beach and that alone is $250 for the water taxi, so if we had 10 on the tour, then I believe Herod would do it for $65-70 per person for everything.

Please let me know if you are interested and also email Herod at hstanislas@hotmail.com. (If you go to the St. Lucia Board you will find out quite a bit of info on his tours. They are also referred to as Serenity tours and his website is herodsislandtours.com for more info.)

Thanks so much -- I hope we can get enough to go on this tour!!

:) Hey, Travel...

Come on over to our Roll Call for the 10/26 Millennium S. Caribbean. There are quite a few of us already aboard and enjoying our "chats." Some of us have already made our plans for St. Lucia but there may be others who want to join your group.

Barbara

We have contacted Herod's Island Tours regarding the Land & Sea tour -- no one has registered or inquired with him yet for the 10/30/09 St. Lucia date. He has to have 10 people registered to make this tour available. I am looking for 7 more people who may be interested in this tour. It is full of all the stops, botanical garden, drive-in-volcano, beach stop at Jalouise Beach--the most beautiful on the island--between the Pitons, lunch of creole food overlooking the Pitons, food, snacks, and then a boat ride back, which goes along the shore and into Marigot Bay--where Dr. Doolittle was filmed. Friends have told us that taking the tour over by van and then coming back on the boat eliminates 1.5 -2 hours back over the winding roads and is a very scenic ride.

I just checked on the water taxi price from the ship to Jalouise Beach and that alone is $250 for the water taxi, so if we had 10 on the tour, then I believe Herod would do it for $65-70 per person for everything.

Please let me know if you are interested and also email Herod at hstanislas@hotmail.com. (If you go to the St. Lucia Board you will find out quite a bit of info on his tours. They are also referred to as Serenity tours and his website is herodsislandtours.com for more info.)

Thanks so much -- I hope we can get enough to go on this tour!!

We LOVE Herod! HE is SO nice and his tours are the best!! We have tried several guides and drivers in St. Lucia ("famous" and not-so-famous) and Herod is the best by far!!! You'll have a great time, even if you do his regular tour!

Archived