Breakfast near the Crown Plaza St. James

I would be interested in that answer also...

Also wondering a good place or pub close by for fish n chips

There are a few pubs in the area one used to be by the St.James tube station...Bag O'Nails is in the area as well...ask the doorman as I noted to the other poster.Not sure re fish and chips are served,but they uised to be.BTW,they seem to close early.

Try the Buckingham Arms, Albert & Victoria, Adam & Eve. They are close. I found them on google earth. The Bag O Nails is great, but a little farther away. Will be visiting a couple in Sept.

Jim

Thank you so much.

You are welcome...The hotel does have a really nice breakfast or at least they used to...probably on the expensive side still,but you can always ask if they will discount..I did and ate there for my weeks stay..the answer is always no unless you ask.

You are welcome...The hotel does have a really nice breakfast or at least they used to...probably on the expensive side still,but you can always ask if they will discount..I did and ate there for my weeks stay..the answer is always no unless you ask.

So who did you ask? I would love to do that, can you please give me some details on what to do and who to talk to?

Marilee

Archived