Coral D418?

Av8tor

We're booked in this cabin for September and were wondering if anyone can tell us of any "detractors" it has? It's between a suite and a mini-suite on what I assume is the deck with the larger uncovered balconies. Normal cabin above and the card room below...

Any comments?

We're on the other side of the Penthouses in D502 on September 14th and are really looking forward to this location! We're under the bumpout so we'll get some shelter from the weather (partially covered I think) but should good some great views without looking at other balconies below.

D502 should be a very good and quiet location. I was in D504 on the Island last month and enjoyed the location very much. Pretty much convenient to anything. Anyone getting off of the midship elevators and going aft will not pass your cabin directly since the hallway where your doors are goes back by the bumpout but there is a little bypass from the elevators so passengers will not be walking directly past your cabin door.

Your balcony is actually covered. It's under the middle bumpout section. See link below for more info.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/id4.html

Thanks for the link, it really cleared things up for me! The diagrams and photos are spot on. I'm so used to the Grand class ships that I forget about the bump-outs on Coral/Island.

I'm really glad that this BD cabin opened up and that I was able to snatch it up for a modest price increase from my original GG OOV. Keeping the change a secret to surprise my DW.

We're on the other side of the Penthouses in D502 on September 14th and are really looking forward to this location! We're under the bumpout so we'll get some shelter from the weather (partially covered I think) but should good some great views without looking at other balconies below.

Seems to be an ideal location and the partially covered balcony is a bonus to boot! We'll be getting on right after you get off... Have a great cruise!

Archived