Mini-Sub Water Scooters

klmorg

We're thinking about doing these on our next stop in Coz. We've gone to Nachi (LOVE, love, love it), swam with the dolphins, etc. These look like a blast. Anyone who's done this care to share some feedback and/or pics? I've looked at their website and it provides a little info/pics, but I'd love to hear about any first hand experiences. Thanks much!!

Collerjim did you book this tour beforehand or decide once you got off the ship in cozumel. This looks like a really fun tour but I don't like locking myself into a schedule on vacation so Im hoping this is something I can book at the pier. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yesterday, I thought I saw a couple other replies on here, and now they're gone. Wonder what happened?? I don't think any CC rules were violated. I'm still interested in any first-hand experience... Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious about this one too and would also like to book it at the pier rather than ahead of time, just in case schedule changes. Anybody have good or bad review of it? Don't know when you are going klmorg, but I go next week, so if I do it, I'll post a review.

We're thinking about doing these on our next stop in Coz. We've gone to Nachi (LOVE, love, love it), swam with the dolphins, etc. These look like a blast. Anyone who's done this care to share some feedback and/or pics? I've looked at their website and it provides a little info/pics, but I'd love to hear about any first hand experiences. Thanks much!!

We did this last February in St Thomas and loved it. Very easy to do, you just swim up to scooter and come up under the helmet. Be sure to take an underwater camera. They did not want us to take pics, but they will take your pics with your camera.

Enjoy:)

Archived