List questions etc you want answered about Magic..we go on this weekend.

skindeep

If any of you have specific things you want info about regarding the Disney magic cruise ship we will be on it this next week.

Please feel free to ask here and I'll do my best to report back after with answers.

You are so cool!! Thanks for the offer.

We go on the 11/14/09 Double Dip, and I've heard from different people that sometimes the captain will decide to stay in Cozumel till 1:00 a.m., which means Pirate Night gets switched from Wednesday to Tuesday. Currently DCL says that we're scheduled to leave Cozumel at 6:30, but that's not guaranteed and the captain could decide when we set sail to extend the Cozumel stay. We've been on the Western cruise twice, and done all the planning that goes with cruising, but I have never before heard anybody talk about the captain changing port times.

Would you mind asking around to find out if this is something that happens very often? I've looked at Navigators and trip reports, and it doesn't come up more than a couple of times. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I scheduled Palo for Tuesday and it conflicted with Pirate Night (the absolute highlight of the entire cruise for our two kids) but if the captain changes the schedule very often then I would certainly make sure I do Palo when there's no chance of conflict.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Archived