GC Turtle Farm

sas80

Yes--there is a gift shop with stuffed turtles. No idea about price, as we didn't buy one there. Rather, we bought ours at on of the other stores in the port area for less than $5 each.

Shop around...! Lots of turtle memorabilia is sold in many places in GC.

CeleBrat

Hello, Since this is the family board, I assume your child is in love with turtles. Just be aware that the turtles on the farm are being raised for food and they do mention it on the tour. I don't want your child devastated by the news..Have fun...Maureen

The turle farm has a nice gift shop - lots of different things. We got a tiny stuffed turtle for around 5 dollars, I think. My 5 year old loves turtles. We did not do the "tour." We stopped there in a taxi and just roamed the front part on our own. The boys (both young and adult) loved it. They got to touch and hold some turtles and were just amazed by the giant ones. We didn't spend a lot of time here, but we would definately go back.

Another place to get a turtle is any Del Sol store - my son has two different ones from them. I think he spent about 15 dollars for one there. It is an arm full for him.

Have fun!

Archived