Solstice class Sky Suite, over hang covers which decks?

PammyHound

Just wondering if anybody can tell me if any of the SS's aside from the resort deck are partially covered by the cafe deck above? I'm worried about getting one that is completely exposed and it being too hot in the afternoons to enjoy being on the balcony.

Just wondering if anybody can tell me if any of the SS's aside from the resort deck are partially covered by the cafe deck above? I'm worried about getting one that is completely exposed and it being too hot in the afternoons to enjoy being on the balcony.

I recommend the Resort Deck Aft. You'll enjoy it with quick access to the pool area and buffet. Not only is it covered, you'll have privacy as well being at the top. Noise is not an issue nor soot as reported by others.The sound of the wake and 180 view of sunsets are wonderful. Get it if you can!

S2's on the Resort Deck port and starboard side are also in an excellent location. Deck is completely covered by the overhang, which keeps out the sun and rain. I agree with TomCruises on the easy access to the pool and cafeteria, great location! Some have commented on the noise from overhead, but it was never an issue for us on a 14 day B2B. Cabins are fabulous!

Patty

Archived