lobster tails and steak on menu

ptcellen

Althought Azamara does not have formal nights, on a 14 night cruise which nights would have "formal night" type foods on the menus such as lobster tails and chateaubriand? We do not want to miss these dining room meals by making reservations at the alternate restaurants on these nights.

Althought Azamara does not have formal nights, on a 14 night cruise which nights would have "formal night" type foods on the menus such as lobster tails and chateaubriand? We do not want to miss these dining room meals by making reservations at the alternate restaurants on these nights.

The food is elegant every night every where..believe me you wont miss anything..

This is very different from a mass market cruise..If it will help watch for my blog I will be on Quest on the 9th and I will write each day, I will try and include the dinners..

Jancruz1

Hi ptcellen!

When we were on Quest in Feb. and made our specialty dining reservation the Maitre D told us the night that had a more 'special menu' so that we could book our specialty nights on other night, since we weren't booking to celebrate anything special on specific dates... I thought that was nice of them!!

MC

Archived