Celebrity to introduce "Chair Concierge"

flagger

Libra Lass that's alot of empty chairs in that photo.....

exactly, and until the pool butler came along they were all 'reserved with a towel' !!! And I couldn't sit on them! He did his job and then people could use them again - GREAT!

They called them "Pool Butlers" when we were on the Solstice in March. The guy did exactly what was promises. After we walked the deck looking for any lounge chairs (we needed two) in the sun I finally decided to give the promise a try. I found the Pool Butler and explained that we were unable to find chairs. He very nicely found one and carried it around until we found another and placed them in a beautifully sunny spot together. We also really love the Solstice deck. We are not the type who needs the pool right there, no are we the type to get up early in the morning to get a good place on deck. We are on vacation and like to sleep in and enjoy breakfast on the balcony before going up to sit in the sun. I do however detest chair hogs. And I agree with putting belongings behind the new Pool Butler's area for safe keeping after 30 minutes. There is just no excuse for hogging chairs. Everyone is on vacation and entitled to a chair in the sun. If you need to be gone longer than that - gather your belongings, do what you need to do and find a new view in the sun and let someone else enjoy the old one.

Archived