Manila - Corregidor Trip

rozzles

Just wondering if anyone has any first-hand information regarding the ferries to Corregidor? Not usually being fans of the ship's organised excursions we were hoping to take the ferry independently but I keep reading conflicting information whether we're able to do this because of our timing. I've even emailed Sun Cruises directly and I'm still not clear! One reply said there's only one sailing a day leaving at 08.00 (that's the time we're due to arrive in Manila!) and another said to enquire at their ticket office & buy a ticket after we disembark (at 08.00!)

I've come to the conclusion that if we want to do this trip we'll need to book up with the ship after all, unless anyone knows any different??

Thanks,

Ros

My husband went to Corregidor when he visted me in Manila. He went through a tour our hotel arranged. He said he was happy that he went through an arranged tour (we typical do independant stuff) - just made it easier. I don't have any direct information on your question but I would tell you Manila is easy to navagate - many/most speak English and are very friendly. Have a great trip!

Archived