Mandarin Oriental to Sentosa Station...easiest way of getting there

Goldryder

I have rescheduled my holiday slightly and will now be spending a couple of days in Singapore before boarding Costa Allegra.

I would like to spend a day on Sentosa Island, now since cable cars and I do not get on, am thinking about the monorail that runs from/to Sentosa Station as being the best bet.

What would be the best and easiest way to get there from the Mandarin Oriental hotel, please...taxi, for example?

When I want to return to the hotel, are taxis readily available at Sentosa Station back to the hotel or would I need to order one in advance, please?

Thank you :)

I would suggest using a taxi as they are very cheap in Singapore. I am sure that there will be ample taxis waiting at the station when you return but if you are worried, how about catching a taxi from Sentosa island itself as it is not that far from the centre of Singapore. Remember, Singapore is a very small island and a taxi fare from the Airport to the City, which is probably the furtherest distance to travel on the island, is less than 30Singapore dollars.

Jennie

Thanks for the information :)

Might just do the monorail to the island and taxi back, that way I can pre-book a taxi for the next day to Jurong from the hotel. Loads of options to decide upon :)

Thanks again :)

Archived