Unlimited Cola Package

Jade13

Does anyone know the current pricing for the Cola package on a 14 night cruise? Also, can it be used in all the bars as well as the dining room? Thanks.

A soda package will be available for a rate of $5 per day + 18% gratuity.

This can be purchased onboard or pre-cruise on line.

Jancruz1

Does anyone know the current pricing for the Cola package on a 14 night cruise? Also, can it be used in all the bars as well as the dining room? Thanks.

Hi Jade !

One additional item... The Soda card is accepted at most venues (including the Dining Room), but it is not accepted for Cans of Soda. It's only for Fountain Drinks. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Jade !

One additional item... The Soda card is accepted at most venues (including the Dining Room), but it is not accepted for Cans of Soda. It's only for Fountain Drinks. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks Andy! That is pretty standard on most lines that are not all inclusive with the drinks. I recall Celebrity had one bar where the card was not excepted. Was it "Michael's Club"? Perhaps that is specific to Celebrity. Right now we have pre-paid gratuites so adding a cola card would make the trip almost all-inclusive (even SilverSeas charges for photos/video as did A&K who had Minerva in the Antarctic), so the big difference seems to be in the drinks (my DH does drink alcohol) on Azamara vs the "luxury lines".

If you happen to book a suite (sky and above) all soft drinks in your cabin refrigerator are gratis, and they replenish daily with your requests.

Hi Kay !

That's a good point, and it's an excellent benefit, especially for those (like myself) who drink way too much soda !

Quick question for you. We are traveling on AZ Journey in two weeks. We also have prepaid gratuities. Does that cover all gratuities? I guess I thought it was just for the standard automatic gratutities that they add to your bill. If it's for everything than the soda card sounds even better!

Our pre-paid gratuities showed up on our account as shipboard credit. If you opt to have an extra butler (Suite guests), or you opt to tip more than the suggested daily amount this will not be covered. The suggested gratuity amounts are deleted automatically from your shipboard account. Hope this helps - have a wonderful cruise. We loved the Journey last December.

Our pre-paid gratuities showed up on our account as shipboard credit. If you opt to have an extra butler (Suite guests), or you opt to tip more than the suggested daily amount this will not be covered. The suggested gratuity amounts are deleted automatically from your shipboard account. Hope this helps - have a wonderful cruise. We loved the Journey last December.
I have never heard of this before - so you prepayed your grats, this was on as OBC and then you repaid the grats again on board? Not sure I like that as it is far cheaper for Brits to prepay in £ before we board. I would not like to pay one sum, and then get charged a higher figure in US$ on board.

Albert:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We did not pre-pay our gratuities. They were paid by our travel agent as a promo for booking along with a obc. Both were applied to our account on the ship. These showed up the second day after we started our cruise.

K

Albert:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We did not pre-pay our gratuities. They were paid by our travel agent as a promo for booking along with a obc. Both were applied to our account on the ship. These showed up the second day after we started our cruise.

K

Aha. Thanks for clearing that up.

A.

Archived