Conquest Cabin 7446 Pictures?

Remember not everyone here will have sailed in the specific cabin you are looking for.. the cabin are pretty much the same fleet wide for each class.. I found some of cabin 7442 which is 2 away from the one you will be staying in ..these are from the sister ship Glory.. I am not sure if the middle cabins are a tad smaller but you will get the idea.. and Google is good !!

7442stretch-2.jpg

7442stretch-1.jpg

7442balcony.jpg

Aftbalconychairs.jpg

7442sink.jpg

You notice the metal partition that is your cabin .

7444balcony.jpg

stayed in room right above you as far as balcony goes its a good balcony you have a good group of people there to talk to. Sorry I dont have pics for you. Go to webshots.com and type i conquest aft and you will find some pics thats what i did. good luck

Remember not everyone here will have sailed in the specific cabin you are looking for.. the cabin are pretty much the same fleet wide for each class.. I found some of cabin 7442 which is 2 away from the one you will be staying in ..these are from the sister ship Glory.. I am not sure if the middle cabins are a tad smaller but you will get the idea.. and Google is good !!

7442stretch-2.jpg

7442stretch-1.jpg

7442balcony.jpg

Aftbalconychairs.jpg

7442sink.jpg

You notice the metal partition that is your cabin .

7444balcony.jpg

the only diff i can see is the patio furniture is diffrent and the couch is missing inside, unless my room was a total diffrent cat.

the only diff i can see is the patio furniture is diffrent and the couch is missing inside, unless my room was a total diffrent cat.

Yes these are obviously older photos as most all ships now have the blue or brown mesh furniture.. and I am not sure which aft cabins have the couch.. some do some dont...don't believe it has to do with the CAT of cabin tho.. because I have stayed on deck 6 aft wrap and had a couch..also stayed in deck 7 aft wrap on the Conquest and didnt have a couch:confused:

7442 and 7447, 7448 and 7453 do not have sofas even though they are the same category as the cabins in between them. The reason 7442 and 7447 do not have the sofa is due to an access panel for the plumbing in the adjacent aft-wraps. You can see the panel in the picture behind the chair on the left. A sofa would block the panel. 7448 and 7453 are the center two cabins. These cabins are narrower than the others forcing a reconfiguration that prohibits space for a sofa. The center two cabins on all three decks do not have sofas. The cabins by the aft-wrap on deck seven do not have sofas but the other decks do have sofa.

Archived