Suite Perks...

FunandSunPeeps

Free in a suite or must one use the internet cafe to obtain the free minutes that come as part of the suite perks? Just trying to figure out whether to bring the laptop or not.

Esmo

Totally free in either case, so it is your choice whether or not to bring the laptop.

Mike:)

Laptop it is...not that I plan to spend a lot of time on it but I did "promise" my boss that I would post a journal of each day - complete with pictures...you know - here I am on our balcony with a foo foo drink, here I am in the sun with another foo foo drink.....:D

Thanks for the info!

Esmo

We have stayed in D736 on the Caribbean and Emerald. Also booked future cruises in D736. The vent is not a problem. Enjoy the wake. The beam is not a big deal. Enjoy

The thermal suite is a place where there are steam rooms, rain showers and loungers made of stone and heated. The steam and showers are scented.

Love the free laundry, free internet, Sabatini's for breakfast! flowers for first formal night. Daily menus in your room for ordering in.

Enjoy the suite life!

I didn't see anything about breakfast at sabatini's for full suite passengers anywhere. Is this something recent? How do you go about doing this?

Also, has anyone who has recently been on the CB used their laptops in the aft suites? They had wireless throughout the ship on the Crown last year and it worked real well in the aft suites until it took a dump halfway through the cruise.

I'll be on the Dec. 6th sailing and although I won't be doing much work, I do need to keep in touch with the world.

I didn't see anything about breakfast at sabatini's for full suite passengers anywhere. Is this something recent? How do you go about doing this?

Also, has anyone who has recently been on the CB used their laptops in the aft suites? They had wireless throughout the ship on the Crown last year and it worked real well in the aft suites until it took a dump halfway through the cruise.

I'll be on the Dec. 6th sailing and although I won't be doing much work, I do need to keep in touch with the world.

Yes, the Sabatinis breakfast is new. I know we weren't offered it when we sailed last January in a full suite, so it came into effect sometime later this year.

Our last cruise on the Pacific, the Maitre d' called our suite the first afternoon, just to make sure we were aware of this this new breakfast offering for full suite passengers and gave us the times it would be open.

Sorry, can't answer your question about your laptop, hopefully someone else can jump in on that one. ;)

We were on the Golden this past summer and throughly enjoyed being in a full suite (Santorini). The breakfast at Sabatini's was one of our favorite dining experiences. We wished we had taken advantage of it every morning! We did not have the mimosas but the fresh squeezed orange juice was wonderful as well as the eggs benedict and pastries. The wait staff was most accomodating and attentive to any special request. There were never many people in the dining room and we wondered if people didn't know about it or if they chose to sleep-in instead. The first morning we went, we were not sure it was open b/c the waiters do not stand near the front. We realized it was probably so people would not just walk in. They did have to explain to a few people who did wander in that it was only for the full suite passengers. The maitre d' has a list of passengers w/ suite numbers. If you don't try it, you will miss one of the best perks of having a full suite. It's a wonderful way to be SPOILED!! :p

We have stayed in D736 on the Caribbean and Emerald. Also booked future cruises in D736. The vent is not a problem. Enjoy the wake. The beam is not a big deal. Enjoy

The thermal suite is a place where there are steam rooms, rain showers and loungers made of stone and heated. The steam and showers are scented.

Love the free laundry, free internet, Sabatini's for breakfast! flowers for first formal night. Daily menus in your room for ordering in.

Enjoy the suite life!

Frankathy - in D736 on the Emerald - is this a wrap around balcony? and a non-handicap cabin?

The balcony is not a wrap around balcony. It is the width of the suite. But is does have two teak loungers, small table for your cocktail and a round table with four chairs.

We were on the Westerdam in 5190 and that had a full wrap around.

Kathy

Did you hear any thumping from the dance club?

Archived