Flight Information

Oceanurse

How soon do you get the flight info from Oceania? This will be my first sailing on Oceania so I don't know what to expect. The website says 75 days but I don't know if that is correct. Still no info on available shore excursions. Thanks for your help!

Cathy

How soon do you get the flight info from Oceania? This will be my first sailing on Oceania so I don't know what to expect. The website says 75 days but I don't know if that is correct. Still no info on available shore excursions. Thanks for your help!

Cathy

The web site is correct. The air itineraries are done 75 days prior to sailing. If you deviate, the air can be done approximately 270 days prior to sailing.

Shari

If you want info about shore excursions, and nothing is at the website yet, you should post a question regarding your specific itinerary. And don't confine yourself to the Roll Call for your specific cruise.

Ask a general question as well because lots of general readers may have specific suggestions as to your ports. Going to the specific cruise will get answers, yes, but you can very well get others by asking on the main board.

I'd be happy to make suggestions if I knew just where you are sailing! Or when!

Are you interested in doing ship's tours or do you want to venture out on your own, or perhaps form up your own tour group? If the answer to the last two questions is yes, then by all means you should post your own questions! Info on ship's tours will tell you where they go and how much they cost, which certainly is helpful in devising your own tours.

We prefer doing our own tours because we like a smaller group. But that does NOT mean that we've never taken a ship's tour! Sometimes that is the best option.

Good luck.

Archived