Barcelona Hotels for 2 adults & 3 children

Tinker Love

Rivoli Ramblas....right on Las Ramblas, has family suites that will accomodate up to 5 pp....4 star, good reviews on trip advisor. Booked there in just over a week (so can't vouch for it) but has good feedback, if you want to be in the heart of the city...Decent prices (by Euro standards if booked far enough in advance) ours included breakfast buffet (which would have cost us 19euros x our family of 5)

Thank you so much for the info. I 've heard most of the Barcelona hotels accomodates 2 people, and we didn't want to book two rooms. I'll check on these hotels listed above.

There were three of us staying 3 nites (mid July) and booked a great little apartment a few blocks over from the Sigrada ..Gaudi cathedral. It had a double bed, 2 twins and a futon. We were around the corner from the bus stop (great public transport) and across the street from a pastry shop and a couple of blocks from a great market and grocery store. It was very relaxing being part of the community for just a little while! We'd do it all over again. Have fun!

There were three of us staying 3 nites (mid July) and booked a great little apartment a few blocks over from the Sigrada ..Gaudi cathedral. It had a double bed, 2 twins and a futon. We were around the corner from the bus stop (great public transport) and across the street from a pastry shop and a couple of blocks from a great market and grocery store. It was very relaxing being part of the community for just a little while! We'd do it all over again. Have fun!

Thank you! What is the name of this apartment?

Thank you! What is the name of this apartment?

http://negre.us/apartments/ Here is the web site. We stayed in Valencia A. I have photos if you want me to send them. One thing that I made sure of is where ever we stayed...they had hair dryers! We knew that the ship would and didn't want to have to lug one for the 3 pre and post cruise days. There isn't a phone in the apartment but...the copy/office supply shop that is next door will let you have computer access for 1 Euro for 30 minutes. Let me know your email if you want more photos. There were several other apartments to choose from.

Another website that lets you explore the area (I hope you can access it) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=366+valencia+barcelona+barcelona+spain&t=h&om=1&ll=41.398019,2.170218&spn=0.005271,0.010407 Click on the "street view". on the right side is the "fotocopy" store and on the left of that are the doors that enter into the apt. bldg. There is a elevator!!! A great plus for us and not always the case in some buildings. Have fun looking!

• 4 weeks later...

We recently stayed at Hotel Ramblas on Las Ramblas. the room had enough beds for 5 people even though there were only 4 of us. It is ideally situated. There was a bad review on tripadvisor.com saying there were prostitutes hanging around the doorway, but we got back about 11 pm both nights and saw nothing like that. Walking straight out of the hotel onto Las Ramblas is fantastic with all the street entertainers and the hustle and bustle.:)

• 1 month later...
http://negre.us/apartments/ Here is the web site. We stayed in Valencia A. I have photos if you want me to send them. One thing that I made sure of is where ever we stayed...they had hair dryers! We knew that the ship would and didn't want to have to lug one for the 3 pre and post cruise days. There isn't a phone in the apartment but...the copy/office supply shop that is next door will let you have computer access for 1 Euro for 30 minutes. Let me know your email if you want more photos. There were several other apartments to choose from.

Another website that lets you explore the area (I hope you can access it) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=366+valencia+barcelona+barcelona+spain&t=h&om=1&ll=41.398019,2.170218&spn=0.005271,0.010407 Click on the "street view". on the right side is the "fotocopy" store and on the left of that are the doors that enter into the apt. bldg. There is a elevator!!! A great plus for us and not always the case in some buildings. Have fun looking!

How was your stay overall? Did you like it? Was the owner friendly? I assume it all went smmothly? Would you be able to send me some photos. Thank you so much!

Rebecca

quanmama@yahoo.com

Archived