Pearl out of Miami embarkation lines

kendallison

We are going on the Pearl out of Miami in October. I've heard there are different lines to embark depending on what cabin you are in. How are the lines broken up? My family has a mini suite, the grandmas have an inside cabin, and our neighbors have a balcony. Can we all stay together or do we need to split up and meet backup inside? Not really a problem for me, but I don't want the grandmas to get frazzled if they have to go in a separate line.;)

You will all start in the same line, then mass together in a crowd, then split however you want as you go through security, then split to various check-in stations. The check in stations are where the differences you mentioned are. You can all stay together and check in where the inside / balcony stations are (you don't need to use the special check in stations for higher categories).

After check in, you will go upstairs via escalator into a large room where, if separated, you could re group. Then you get your ships cards, and these are separated aphabetically by last name. Then you go down a long hall toward the ship gangway, through the photographers stations and on to the ship. If you get separated before getting on the ship, there are lots of places to step aside and re-group, and I would recommend that you go onboard as a group because it won't be easy to re-group when first onboard.

I would recommend that you check out the ship's deck plan and agree before boarding on a place to meet in case you get separated.

Archived