Chilkoot Carters and Tours ?

funtimex2

I have called this business twice and have not had a reply phone call. Does anyone know when the best time to call is or are they out of business?

We are looking to tour with them on Sept 7 if they have availablility.

I have called this business twice and have not had a reply phone call. Does anyone know when the best time to call is or are they out of business?

We are looking to tour with them on Sept 7 if they have availablility.

I can't imagine them being out of business...we just used them for a White Pass Tour in July.

Why don't you try filling out their online reservation form and submitting that. They are probably just really busy since it's the height of tourism season.

Don't forget the time difference when you are calling.

Good luck.

They appear to be very hard to reach by phone. I have booked a tour with them for Aug 11. Confirmation via e-mail. I have e-mailed them questions prior to booking and they respond within 24 hours.

We just used them 2 weeks ago. Its easier to just email them. We were told to book online, we did, and got our confirmation in less then 24 hours. I highly recommend them! We did the 7.5 hour Whitepass Rail/Yukon tour. Train first, then van. Our guide, Terrell was awsome. Very funny and very informative. There were tons of stops with beautiful scenery. At the end of the tour, Terrell either left you off in the town of Skagway or he drove you back to your cruise terminal.

We had a wonderful day with Chilkoot last June. You can stand on the platform between the cars on the train and you will get some fantastic pictures....like the ones you only thought you could see on-line!! Good luck...have a wonderful time...wish I was going again.

Archived