Combining shareholder & Visa credits

PatC

Hi

I know this has been asked before but has anyone dealt with this recently? We sail on Mercury next March and have shareholder credits. Can we combine it with our Celebrity Visa points? You can't get a straight answer from them and I wondered if anyone has encountered this recently and how it was handled.

Thanks all, I know I can get the correct answer here.;):)

Pat C

I use the double credits all the time. Make sure you have something in writing that you have applied these to your cruise. Take the confirmations with you incase the credits are not applied correctly.

The shareholder credit can be combined with purchased credit such as a credit purchased by you or a gift from friend or family, a gift credit from a Travel Agent (this must be from the travel agent - not a sale promotion from Celebrity), or credit purchased from credit card points - yes the Visa or Amex point credit is purchased credit in so far as it from another source other than Celebrity direct.

The shareholder credit is not combinable with credits given by Celebrity such as promotional sales offered by Celebrity or onboard booking credit.

I believe that if an onboard credit is offered once on the ship due a malfunction (missed port, air conditioner going out, etc), that your shareholder credit can still be used.

Pat, yes you can. On our April cruise we had $300 - $200 from RCL and $100 from BofA. On our October cruise we will have $450 - $250 from the shareholder benefit and $200 for the BofA credit card.

Let's see - how many martinis is that?

Hey I found John but not you. Where are you hiding?

Anne Maria

:confused: Where can I get the details about this ---- do I call Visa or Bank of America ???? Thanks. :)

Yes, You need to call BOA the number to call is 1-800-421-2110 to redeem your points. After you get your rewards coupon, you will need to complete the requested information on the coupon and then mail it to:

RCCL INTL

ATTN: Crown & Anchor Society

4729 S Palisade

Wichita, KS 67217

1-888-305-4626

Don't forget to keep a copy of your coupon before mailing.

C

:confused: Where can I get the details about this ---- do I call Visa or Bank of America ???? Thanks. :)

Sherrie,

There's a link at the bottom right hand corner of the Celebrity website. That is probably the easiest place to find it.

Archived