GEM spa menu

I was wondering if any one has a spa menu so I could see what they have to off and what the prices our. I am trying to put something special together for my finance and I for our up coming cruise. We are doing 10 day out of NYC so we have a couple days at sea down and back

Thanks in advance :-)

I was wondering if any one has a spa menu so I could see what they have to off and what the prices our. I am trying to put something special together for my finance and I for our up coming cruise. We are doing 10 day out of NYC so we have a couple days at sea down and back

Hi Cruiselover,

I usually have a deep tissue massage whenever I am onboard, but in March we were on the Gem and joined the spa for the 7 days fo $99 each and had a wonderful time everyday at the thermal pool, heated lounges, sauna, steam, hot tubs and loungers that face the front of the ship. Great place to relax. :) The thermal pool was so invigorationg with its wonderful jets that I opted not to get a massage while at sea. The passes for the spa sell out quickly as they are limited to 100 guests, so sign up as soon as you get aboard. You cannot pre sign up.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Ann

Hi... here is a link to spa services from the NCL website:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=SpaSportsFitness

Here is a link to the Mandara Spa menu from the Mandara website. I am waiting to hear back from them on how currenty the pricing is, but it can give you a general idea on the cost.

http://www.mandaraspa.com/files/MS/norwegian.pdf

Hope this helps

Archived