Ruby Princess Riviera Deck

seafood

Has anyone stayed in Ruby Princess Cabin R523 or have any knowledge about it? I'm concerned about any noise from the deck above.

I've also posted this question on the Cabin Selection Tips board. Thanks in advance for all who respond.

Has anyone stayed in Ruby Princess Cabin R523 or have any knowledge about it? I'm concerned about any noise from the deck above.

I've also posted this question on the Cabin Selection Tips board. Thanks in advance for all who respond.

We have found the cabins in the 600-700 range have less of a chance of noise from above. We prefer 700's. ;)

I was on Crown Princess in cabin R522. (gty assignment). I wouldn't do that again if at all possible.

There was near constant footsteps from above. Every once in a while it sounded like clog dancing. Sometimes sounded like someone - or several people - fell.

I didn't let it get to me and sometimes it was rather funny. I sleep like a rock on cruises with the combination of rocking motion and motion sickness meds. But if sound bothers you take earplugs or look for another cabin. Go either farther back so there's at least carpet above you or try to get something on Caribe deck in the same BB category. Bigger balconies there anyway.

If this room is under the pool areas I would change if you could. Our friends had one of these rooms on the Ruby,,, the staff moved chairs

at about 2 am and then put them back about 6 am. I think they were

under Mutts. It was misserable.

Archived