I missed it!!!

I've been waiting for soooo long and I finally got "THE CALL" and I missed it!! Then when I called back I got the woman's voicemail and she never called back today :( And I'm working tomorrow night so I should be sleeping all day tomorrow but I'm not going to be able to for fear that I'll miss it AGAIN!

What time did you get "the call"? What a bummer that must have been... waiting all this time in anticipation of that phone call, and then missing it. I also work the midnight shift, so I sleep during the day. Now I am fretting over the possibility of missing "the call", and I still have 3 months to go!

No worries hun. You can call her and leave a voicemail to have her call you back. I got the call when I was at a store and my phone died mid conversation! I had to wait for another 4 hours to talk to her after that.

I got "the call" AGAIN :) I talked to Lucy from TWE and she went through everything with me, my ceremony will take place in the Criterion Lounge and reception is in the Points After Disco!

Yey you are all set! Congrats!!

Archived