Help S Cat. On Westerdam

jcike1980

It depends on what is important to you. I think if you have never had a S Suite then all of them will be great. the aft cabins on 4, 5, 6, and 7 have wonderful views and huge balconys but I understand the cabins are just a bit smaller. If you have sailed previous on another HAL ship in a S catagory and liked the Neptune Lounge then you will want to stay closer to the Neptune Lounge. The aft cabins will be quite walk to enjoy a snack. It will just depend if you like to do a lot of walking on the ship and have a great balcony or if you want things closer and want to stay mid ship. I am sure you will totally enjoy what ever location you decided on.

The S cabins adjacent to the outside glass elevators on Navigation and Upper Verandah decks lose a bit of privacy.

People can gaze onto your verandahs and see your big smiles - and anything else you may wish to display.

But most people are far too intent on reaching the Lido as fast as possible because they haven't eaten since ...

It depends on what is important to you. I think if you have never had a S Suite then all of them will be great. the aft cabins on 4, 5, 6, and 7 have wonderful views and huge balconys but I understand the cabins are just a bit smaller. If you have sailed previous on another HAL ship in a S catagory and liked the Neptune Lounge then you will want to stay closer to the Neptune Lounge. The aft cabins will be quite walk to enjoy a snack. It will just depend if you like to do a lot of walking on the ship and have a great balcony or if you want things closer and want to stay mid ship. I am sure you will totally enjoy what ever location you decided on.
wE HAVE NEVER HAD A S SUITE. THIS IS OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY. MY DW HAS A BAD KNEE SO WALKING IS AN ISSUE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. JCIKE

We had four suites in a row, 7056 through 7062, on the port side. Mine was 7058 and it was literally right across from the entrance to the Neptune Lounge. I thought it might be noisy with the door opening and people coming and going constantly but that wasn't the case at all. I highly recommend any of these 4. The last of them, 7062, is two cabins away from the glass elevators and the verandah is completely private.

Enjoy,

Susan

Archived