Thomson Destiny plugs?

Hi

I'm due to sail on Thomson Destiny 10 September. I'm told that the cabins have 110v american style plugs. I've bought a transformer/adapter, so I can charge my mobile phone/ camcorder / camera etc. However, there are 2 or 3 pin american plugs. Does anyone know what this ship takes, or can offer any good advice on plugging things in?

Thanks

Hi,

The plug is a 2 pin type .

Also might be an idea to take a small extension lead so you can plug in a few things at once.

We really enjoyed our week on the Destiny and felt sad when we left the boat so try to enjoy every minute on board.

If you look at your appliances it will say either "220-240 volts"" which won't work on Destiny or "110-240 volts" which will.

Most phone and camera chargers are "110-240 volts" so are in effect their own transformer.

My curling tongs and epilator are 240 volts so I purchased new low-voltage ones to take with me.

We took a US 2-pin plug adaptor and a 4-gang extension lead so we could plug in several items at once.

Carol x

Hi

I'm due to sail on Thomson Destiny 10 September. I'm told that the cabins have 110v american style plugs. I've bought a transformer/adapter, so I can charge my mobile phone/ camcorder / camera etc. However, there are 2 or 3 pin american plugs. Does anyone know what this ship takes, or can offer any good advice on plugging things in?

Thanks

there is a 240v socket behind the tv also if you need to say use your hairdryer there are some in the hallway which i saw people using

Burnie

Some people's phone's wouldn't charge on the Destiny but mine did. We took an extension cable to plug in GHD's, camera, phone etc.

Bit off topic here, but there weren't many hangers in the wardrobe, if you find the same, ask your cabin steward and they will bring you some extra.

Hi jonpum 3

Will be on Destiny 10th Sept with my husband & 2 other couples we are all celebrating our Ruby Wedding Aniv,do you go to the bars if so we might see one day if you see 6 welsh people a bit tippsy it will be us.Hope to see you.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jonpum 3

Not long for your stay in Mallorca, we are staying in Palma Nova on our second week ,hope you will have a lovely time the weather at the moment is 28-29 so you will have a tan, see you on The Destiny on the 10th.

Happy Holiday

Llansam:)

Archived