Thinking of Jumping Ship!!

goouchjac

Wow, BigTimeCruiser, you're planning soooo many cruises in 2005, that is soooo great. I've only been with Princess thus far and haven't yet felt the need to try another cruise line. Other than the coffee there really hasn't been anything that I haven't loved about Princess. When I get time to take a vacation, in some ways I want to know that I'll enjoy myself. So far Princess has always provided me with a guaranteed good time. Because of that, I'm sticking with Princess until at least I get to Platinum status. If I was to try another cruise line I think I would try HAL, RCL or Celebrity.

BT Cruiser. Looks like you are going a month on, and a month off. That sure sounds like a nice split of time to me. Boy, I'm jealous.

Hey Rosie. I have spoken with you on the X board. I see you are over here also, looking around. We are considering a Tahitian Princess in sept 05. Celebrity doesn't sail there so must look elsewere. We did enjoy Mexico last month on the Mercury, but miss the CC party do to confused invitation. Did horseback ride with Jeff and Paul. From the reviews I read, I guess the cruise left Jeff wanting somewhat.

David

All you going to Tahiti and Hawaii, have you considered doing the May 7, '05 Pacific Princess cruise? I tried getting a thread started awhile back, but only one person responded. Any of you interested in going?

Marly

Hey Rossie...

When extactly is your Pacific Princess cruise in 2006 (what month and date).. I think after our transatlantic in September, our next cruise will probably be to the South Pacific.. Am I correct your cruise is a repo cruise from Tahiti to Hawaii ??

That sounds like a great itinerary .. :)

Anyhoo..

I hope we both end up liking our 1st Princess cruises.. I guess only time will tell. :cool:

Srpilo

Hi Marly! Sure wish we could, but we've got Europe scheduled in Sep't (IF we don't cancel) and the 25th anniversary is May 2006! Just can't wait for your review though!! :D

Hey David--what happened to you???? We were less than impressed as well. Some of the CC'ers were interesting! ;) We probably would never sail Mercury again, too small & too old for our tastes. Now, if we could get on & off in Cabo, maybe!!! SD was too darn cold for us!

Yes, we're over here looking for new & interesting itineraries, Celebrity has removed most of their good itin's & raised their prices so much, we're asking ourselves--"why bother"???? Besides, WHO doesn't want to go to Tahiti????!!!!! We're REALLY excited about this once a year itin on the Pacific Princess--Tahiti to Hawaii! Come join us on this one!

Hi Srpilo! How ya doing???

Hopefully Princess will release the dates for 2006 soon---typically, it has been early May. 12 nights from Papeete to Hawaii on the Pacific---renovated Renaissance ship--truly elegant & lovely--670 pax! We're just waiting for the dates!

Archived