Sealions or Atlantis?

LynneG

I am trying to decide if our family (6 people, although if I do Atlantis, I will probably leave my 6 year old on the boat) should go to Atlantis (thinking about using the Comfort Inn route) or going to do the Sea Lions. Both sound great, I would love to hear from people who have done one or both and give me your thoughts on what you would pick and why.

I am trying to decide if our family (6 people, although if I do Atlantis, I will probably leave my 6 year old on the boat) should go to Atlantis (thinking about using the Comfort Inn route) or going to do the Sea Lions. Both sound great, I would love to hear from people who have done one or both and give me your thoughts on what you would pick and why.

Comfort Inn allows only 4 ppl access with each room (room rate is for 2 adults and allows for a maximum of 2 add'l paying guests).

You would still have to either pay for an additional entry.. or get 2 room.

Your 6 years old would be the perfect age to enjoy Atlantis.. why would you leave him on the ship

As for the choice.. I'd take your son to do the Sea Lions on Blue Lagoon and then stay for the beach day.

www.dolphinencounters.com

I was thinking I had to leave my 6 year old on the boat because to do the slides and the sea lions, you have to be at least 48 inches. And... she gets tired quick on long events that require walking around...

I justs did the sea lion encounter at Atlantis with my 2 dd's ages 11 and 14 as well as my dad.....we LOVED it.....excellent value.

Could you tell me more about this? Did you book it through the cruise line? If not- how did you get there and what was the cost?

Could you tell me more about this? Did you book it through the cruise line? If not- how did you get there and what was the cost?

We just booked for our cruise (Pride 8/29). book directly through atlantis (http://www.atlantis.com) the price was $79 per person plus we have to get there on our own since the cruise line does not offer the sea lions as an excusion.

We just booked for our cruise (Pride 8/29). book directly through atlantis (www.atlantis.com) the price was $79 per person plus we have to get there on our own since the cruise line does not offer the sea lions as an excusion.

For the same price, you can go to Blue Lagoon Island, play with the sealions, check out the dolphins and have use of the private lagoon beach for the rest of the day. quick $4 cab ride to the ferry boat.

Atlantis program does not include any amenities or use of the property.

I was staying at Atlantis....cost was $85/pp. I have also done the shallow water dolphin interaction which runs quite a bit more....thought the sea lion was even better....another couple in our group had also just done the dolphin's the day before and told us they liked the sea lion interaction better also....it's both an interaction and behind the scene tour in one. We booked it directly through Atlantis.

For the same price, you can go to Blue Lagoon Island, play with the sealions, check out the dolphins and have use of the private lagoon beach for the rest of the day. quick $4 cab ride to the ferry boat.

You will should see plenty of dolphins up close at Atlantis also as you do a behind the scene's tour before the sea lion interaction as well as the pool you are in is right next to those that house dolphins....they were swimming less than 10' away from us during the interaction..

Their beach is closed on Thursdays and that is the day we are in port.

Archived