Are There Any Quad Cabin's On The Carnival Victory?

Suesan Jean

Hello....... sHa_wave2.gif

I am new to Carnival Cruise Line and I have a few questions.

My sister Amy has asked me to plan out a cruise (because I am SO knowledgeable and experienced" (10 cruises)......;)) for her and her three sons for next June.

Their FIRST CRUISE.......!!! :D

She gave me a few specific requests:

1. The cruise have as MANY Ports-Of-Call as possible.

2. In the Southern Caribbean

3. If at all possible, there be four seperate beds.

4. It is a GREAT SHIP.....!!!

5. No inside cabins.

So, I have narrowed it down to one cruise, next June, Carnival Victory, a seven day cruise, SIX Ports-Of-Call......!!! WOW.....!!! :D

So, I would like to know, and I KNOW that there ARE fellow CC's out there that HAVE THE ANSWERS......!!! :)

1. Does the Carnival Victory have any "Quad" cabins? Two double beds and two pull down bunks? That would be a PERFECT FIT for them. (In a cabin with a window?)

2. Is the Carnival Victory a GREAT ship?

3. Is the Carnival Victory a FUN ship?

4. Would three boys, (24, 21 and 18) have FUN.....???

ANY thoughts, personal opinions and pictures would be throughly, totally, APPRECIATED......!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH........!!!icon14.gif

Hello....... sHa_wave2.gif

1. Does the Carnival Victory have any "Quad" cabins? Two double beds and two pull down bunks? That would be a PERFECT FIT for them. (In a cabin with a window?)

2. Is the Carnival Victory a GREAT ship?

3. Is the Carnival Victory a FUN ship?

4. Would three boys, (24, 21 and 18) have FUN.....???

1. Yes, many on Victory. Book a standard outside for the square footage, these are actually bigger than the balcony cabins. In addition to the two lowers, the sofa is actually a twin bed in size so it doesn't take up extra floor space when flipped over into a bed, and there is usually one upper over the sofa in the quads.

2. Yes, if a little green in decor!

3. Depends on your fellow cruisers in my experience, but generally I've had fun on all of Carnival cruises (I keep coming back!)

4) Likely, but not everyone is a cruise person. It will be up to them to meet people, but even if they are just the least bit outgoing (and everyone is a little more outgoing on vacation) they should be fine.

1. Yes, many on Victory. Book a standard outside for the square footage, these are actually bigger than the balcony cabins. In addition to the two lowers, the sofa is actually a twin bed in size so it doesn't take up extra floor space when flipped over into a bed, and there is usually one upper over the sofa in the quads.

I was just on cruisedeckplans and saw that the ocean view has MORE square footage, so, I think my Sister will go with that. Use the extra $$ for excursions.

2. Yes, if a little green in decor!

:D

3. Depends on your fellow cruisers in my experience, but generally I've had fun on all of Carnival cruises (I keep coming back!)

I am glad to hear that......!!! :D

4) Likely, but not everyone is a cruise person. It will be up to them to meet people, but even if they are just the least bit outgoing (and everyone is a little more outgoing on vacation) they should be fine.

Well, I hope they enjoy it, the boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE WATER.....!!! person-smiley-1299.gif

THANK YOU......!!! icon14.gif

Yes, there are quads. With the ages of the sons, however, I recommend a Balcony cabin and 1 inside cabin across the hall. They will need that extra bathroom and the price may not be different, in fact it may be less. For us, we started out with a quad and changed to that set up and saved money. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes, there are quads. With the ages of the sons, however, I recommend a Balcony cabin and 1 inside cabin across the hall. They will need that extra bathroom and the price may not be different, in fact it may be less. For us, we started out with a quad and changed to that set up and saved money. Let me know if you have any questions.

That is a VERY interesting idea......!!! icon3.gificon14.gif

I will tell my Sister.....!!!

Thank You......!!! icon14.gif :)

That is a VERY interesting idea......!!! icon3.gificon14.gif

I will tell my Sister.....!!!

Thank You......!!! icon14.gif :)

Or you could do an oceanview and an interior across the hall or you can do to oceanviews right next to each other that are connected inside. With 4 adults in one room in could be tight.

I did a quick price estimate for the June 13, 2010 sailing date to kind of give you an estimate on the different rooms.

If you got:

One Oceanview: $2,784.80

One Oceannview and One Interior: $2,984.80 (Only a $200 difference but you will have another bathroom and 185 more sq. feet.)

2 Oceanviews: $3224.80

1 Balcony and One Interior: $3464.80

2 Balconies: $4024.80

If you got two balconies or two oceanviews some rooms can be connected by a door in the inside of the cabins. This cabins are marked by a triangle between the two rooms on the deck plans.

If she doesn't want to spend too much money, I would suggest getting the one oceanview and one interior. It is only $200 more and you have a lot more space plus an extra bathroom.

I did a quick price estimate for the June 13, 2010 sailing date to kind of give you an estimate on the different rooms.

If you got:

One Oceanview: $2,784.80

One Oceannview and One Interior: $2,984.80 (Only a $200 difference but you will have another bathroom and 185 more sq. feet.)

2 Oceanviews: $3224.80

1 Balcony and One Interior: $3464.80

2 Balconies: $4024.80

If you got two balconies or two oceanviews some rooms can be connected by a door in the inside of the cabins. This cabins are marked by a triangle between the two rooms on the deck plans.

If she doesn't want to spend too much money, I would suggest getting the one oceanview and one interior. It is only $200 more and you have a lot more space plus an extra bathroom.

WHY THANK YOU.......!!! sHa_okay.gif

THANK YOU for doing all that work, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT.......... sHa_computer.gif

My Sister is actually looking at the June 27, 2010, Carnival Victory cruise.

I am going to send her what you posted. She can make an "informed" decision. :)

Archived