Is there any way to see all my own posts?

scrapulous

The User CP only shows me posts I've subscribed to. How do I see all my posts? I have several current posts on different forums, and I'll never remember where they all are to check on the answers. I'm a first timer, so I have a lot of questions, lol.

Thanks!

The User CP only shows me posts I've subscribed to. How do I see all my posts? I have several current posts on different forums, and I'll never remember where they all are to check on the answers. I'm a first timer, so I have a lot of questions, lol.

Thanks!

Go to quick links and click down on your profile then click the statistics tab, then click the link "find all posts by scrapulous"

Here is your list of posts

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=14071033

Thanks!

The easiest way is to click on your screen name in the thread you just opened with this question and there is a place to click show all posts. If you click on the thread it takes you to the 1st post in that thread, if you click on your message it takes you to that spot.

Go to quick links and click down on your profile then click the statistics tab, then click the link "find all posts by scrapulous"

Here is your list of posts

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=14071033

OK - I'll bite! Where is "Quick Links?" I too have had trouble finding my posts and questions. And please......be "gentle" with me!

If you want to see your specific posts, then your question has been answered. However, if you want to see those posts for which you have also posted, then there might be another way. When you start or respond to a post, CC sends you an email (and more if you view that post again). If you delete that email, then it will reside in your deleted mailbox. Thus, if you go to your deleted mailbox file and sort alphabetically, you will see all these emails from CC. Potentially, then, you can use the flexibility of your email program to search ("find") those emails (i.e., posts) for which you can only identify by a key word and/or date.

OK - I'll bite! Where is "Quick Links?" I too have had trouble finding my posts and questions. And please......be "gentle" with me!

After you log in at the top of the home window where the cruise critic banner box is the bottom right has a little icon quick links with an inverted triangle/arrow right next to the log out button.

Archived