Enterprise rental at San Pedro hotel?

geejay

Do you know which car rental it is? I checked the hotel website but there isn't any car rental info on it.

We are thinking of renting a car at LAX - we get in at 9:30 am on Saturday and returning it to San Pedro on Sunday.

Do you know which car rental it is? I checked the hotel website but there isn't any car rental info on it.

We are thinking of renting a car at LAX - we get in at 9:30 am on Saturday and returning it to San Pedro on Sunday.

Please be aware that Enterprise charge a one way drop off fee. I've read on CC that it is either $25 or $40, depending on whether you reserve online or by phone.

I am renting with Enterprise, picking up and returning to San Pedro but taking the shuttle from LAX to their office, avoiding the one way drop off charge and the fairly hefty airport charges/additional taxes at LAX.

Please be aware that Enterprise charge a one way drop off fee. I've read on CC that it is either $25 or $40, depending on whether you reserve online or by phone.

I am renting with Enterprise, picking up and returning to San Pedro but taking the shuttle from LAX to their office, avoiding the one way drop off charge and the fairly hefty airport charges/additional taxes at LAX.

Is the office with in walking distance of the cruise port? Or a really cheap taxi ride? Could I take the shuttle from there to LAX to rent a car?

The Enterprise office is in the same building as the Crowne Plaza, San Pedro. Enterprise will provide a shuttle from their office to the port, as will Crowne Plaza, if you are booked in with them. I believe that it is quite walkable to the port, but not sure if it's practical if you are loaded with luggage.

The shuttle companies can either pick you up at the cruise port or at Crowne Plaza - just make sure exactly where you want to be picked up/dropped off.

I am actually taking Supershuttle from LAX to Crowne Plaza, picking up a rental car at the Enterprise office, and returning to Enterprise 3 days later pre-cruise. Post cruise I have booked Supershuttle from the cruise port back to LAX

Archived