Where does Royal Caribbean dock at?

dmbfiredancer03

Hi,

I am going to be on the Independence of the Seas in February and we're scheduled to be at Charlotte Amalie on February 10. Does anyone know where Royal Caribbean docks? I keep reading about Havensight and another one, but I'm not sure. I would like to know so I can start planning out how we can get to Trunk Bay for the day. It sounds confusing so I want to be sure to have all my information!

Thanks for your help!

There are 5 large ships in port that day. It could be either place. In the last two years, on Royal Caribbean, we docked once at Havensight and once at the other side of town at Crown Bay. Our private tour went to the wrong dock when we were at Crown Bay and got to us late. You may not be able to find out until you get there.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there is a website that lists which ships will be in port on a certain day in Charlotte Amalie?

I've found such sites for other ports we've cruised to in the past, but not in this case.

We'll be arriving in Charlotte Amalie on board Celebrity Summit in February, and I'm also interested in knowing if we'll be docked at Havensight or Crown Bay.

Thanks in advance!

Archived