Is anyone else addicted to cruisecritic.com?

applegam

Actually planning a group cruise for all of those 'addicts' that need rehabilitation! :D:D ha ha ha

Love cruise critic - used to be on only around cruising time - but lately have been 'addicted' and love to not only learn new stuff but pass along anything I have learned over the years! I esp love the roll calls where I have made TONS of new cc friends - some of whom are my current cruise buddies...and others who I fondly remember and would love to cruise with again!!!

Addiction(insanity) is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I am not expecting different results. I know that I have fun and learn things on cruisecritic.com. I hopefully don't piss anyone off, and I look forward to any response to any question that's posted. I have the web site up when I'm at work( I work in a call center). I check it at night, and most Saturday afternoons, I'm reading info from here to Sweetums. Addicted. NO!:rolleyes:

Thank you Krissta - invitation accepted! You know, I looked around at a lot of different cruises. My DW and I have been on 2, a Carnival on a Western and a RCL on an Eastern. It really came down to the itinerary. 8 days with 5 ports is just perfect!

I totally agree. DH and I really wanted to go back to Aruba, but since Carnival wasn't going there anytime soon, we booked this one because it has a lot of islands, but two days at sea, which is perfect. Love those lazy days! :D

Cruise Critic fills the empty spaces between the cruises; the letter writing; the phone calls; the boss's requests and the doggie walks.

It also gives me great ideas for packing; eating; excursions; embarking and debarking; cute ideas for decorating the cabin; tipping; socializing; shopping; ports; passports; ordering gifts before we board; etc., etc.

When my kids ask me what my "hobbies" are; I tell them writing.....on Cruise Critic! ;)

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa...................[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]hehehehehehehehe :D loooove it !!!!

Archived