Booking with CCL VS travel websites

Charlie2na

If you book thru a Carnival PVP you file your own request for price drop refund. If booking thru a TA they must file the paperwork for you. That seems tobe where most people are having problems getting their refunds. Plus, if you book thru a TA and there is a problem of any kind Carnival will not talk to you. They will only deal with the TA.

I will agree, for Early Saver I'm going direct with Carnival. In fact, I just had a TA give my booking back :eek: to Carnival. Too much aggravation for them to get confirmation of a recent price drop. I'll never know for sure what happened, but it definitely seems like something in that process is broken.

At least this way I'll have full control over submissions, confirms and follow ups directly with Carnival so I know for sure what is going on.

".$25 per booking change after 7 days. I won't do an Early Saver though them anymore. I had 9 price drops over the past year on my upcoming B2Bs. You do the math."

I can't believe that! I would have changed too. I do all my booking changes for free as part of my service.

Guest bahamamama1
it s just better to talk to the horses head instead of its behind:D

the attitude of our previous TA when we had to cancel convinced

us to deal directly with the cruiseline..:mad:

oh my !! :eek:

Archived