Roll Call - Singapore to Dubai - March 13, 2010

Hobar

Good morning Hobar,

We're on the previous voyage Hong Kong to Singapore on the Whisper.

I've heard that Colin Brown (CD) and Ralph De Klij (HD) are currently on vacation but will transfer from the Wind to the Whisper permanently. Great news for both of us!

This will be our first cruise in Asia. We are looking forward to that.

Bon voyage!

ScottToronto

countdown.pl?name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&image=Beach-8&text=Hong Kong-Singapore, Voyage 4006.&ship=Silver Whisper

Good morning Hobar,

We're on the previous voyage Hong Kong to Singapore on the Whisper.

I've heard that Colin Brown (CD) and Ralph De Klij (HD) are currently on vacation but will transfer from the Wind to the Whisper permanently. Great news for both of us!

This will be our first cruise in Asia. We are looking forward to that.

Bon voyage!

ScottToronto

countdown.pl?name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&image=Beach-8&text=Hong Kong-Singapore, Voyage 4006.&ship=Silver Whisper

Scott,

Do not know Colin Brown and Ralph De Klij as we've only done one SS cruise, usually we do Seabourn but they have the same itineraries - SS offers much more varied itineraries. This is our 2nd time to Asia / Mid East. We were in Asia with Seabourn about 3 years ago and it was the most fabulous, exotic trip ever -- Singapore to HK thru Thailand & Viet Nam. We stayed at Four Seasons in Singapore and I recommend it. Stayed in Peninsula in HK, and it was nice, but i didn't love it- too formal for my taste, but now there is a Four Seasons so i would stay there as i love 4 Seasons, or the Mandarin Oriental, which is on the other side. Didn't love location of Peninsula.

In Singapore next time, we're staying in Shangri-La, the SS hotel with transports. Whatever you do, i reco staying near Orchard Rd.

Archived