children on board costa

emloupal

Hi, I have booked my first ever cruise onboard costa for next october (sky travel 241 offer) my daughter will be nearly 3 by then. what is it like for children on board? are they welcomed? and also she will not be old enough to attend kids clubs so in the evening so will she be able to attend the more formal evenings/dinners with us or will we have to stick to the more casual restaurants.

any tips for children on board will be gratefully recieved

Thanks!!

Hi, I have booked my first ever cruise onboard costa for next october (sky travel 241 offer) my daughter will be nearly 3 by then. what is it like for children on board? are they welcomed? and also she will not be old enough to attend kids clubs so in the evening so will she be able to attend the more formal evenings/dinners with us or will we have to stick to the more casual restaurants.

any tips for children on board will be gratefully recieved

Thanks!!

Welcome to CC.

It would be helpful for other members to answer your questions if say which ship, embarcation port and route you are on.

Ron

Archived