Parasail Alcapulco, Zihuatanejo, Manzanillo?

Unknotted

We are wanting to parasail at one of these ports (Alcapulco, Zihuatanejo, Manzanillo) when we take our next cruise, but aren't sure how to find a provider. We aren't that particular which port we do it at.

Has anyone parasailed these places? Did you just wander the beach until you found someone or make reservations well ahead of time or what? Would we have better luck by going to one of the resorts? How much should we expect to pay?

HELP! Oh, and thanks!

Seems Acapulco would be easiest and very visual, and it only takes a few moments

IMG_2829.jpg

Xtapa (next to zihua would have parasailing}

IMG_3818.jpg

Manzanillo is a least favorite port, and it would seem audiencia beach would be the place to find it

IMG_3839.jpg

Manzanillo.jpg

We are wanting to parasail at one of these ports (Alcapulco, Zihuatanejo, Manzanillo) when we take our next cruise, but aren't sure how to find a provider. We aren't that particular which port we do it at.

Has anyone parasailed these places? Did you just wander the beach until you found someone or make reservations well ahead of time or what? Would we have better luck by going to one of the resorts? How much should we expect to pay?

HELP! Oh, and thanks!

There are usually 2 and sometimes 3 areas where they do para-sailing on La Ropa beach in Zihuatanejo, just walk by and they'll ask you if you want to go ...I have never seen a "line" waiting to fly....

Wander the popular, touristy beaches - and the service providers will most likely approach you. In Acapulco you can parasail at several of the beaches. Just look up to the sky and you'll see them in the air. No "reservations" are necessary. When is your visit/trip?

Wander the popular, touristy beaches - and the service providers will most likely approach you. In Acapulco you can parasail at several of the beaches. Just look up to the sky and you'll see them in the air. No "reservations" are necessary. When is your visit/trip?

March of next year. Yes, I know I'm a little early worrying about these things but we only cruise once a year and the whole rest of the year I am busy scheming for the following year's cruise. The parasailing idea is a new one for us (we usually avoid the beaches altogether,) so I've never paid much attention to other people doing it. Thanks for the help.

Archived