First Cruise Review--Ecstasy--Aug 8-13

jasjess7881

Thank you for your great review! I have really enjoyed reading it so far. We are getting on the Ecstasy on Monday! We are so excited and reading your review makes it even more exciting. Your kiddos are just beautiful! I have two dd's ages (5 and 6). They are marking the days off the calendar! They are beyond ready for this cruise! :D

I sure can email them..I will not be able to scan them until Sunday though...so if you can give me your email address..I will email them to you on Sunday..sorry, but I do not have a scanner until then. I think when we saw the whale tail is when it really hit me that we are really going on teh cruise and that it is finally here!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your review with us. My email is crazyaboutcruisin at gmail. Whenever you have a chance, I would appreciate the Capers. Thanks again for the review - I know y'all had a blast!!

I think you did a great job and I'm glad you had an awesome trip...Your kiddos are so cute!

Thank you again for taking the time to write a good review...Seems like most of the review I've read for the Ecstasy were negative and I'm glad someone had good things to say about their cruise....I'm taking my first ever cruise on her in October and I can't wait, no matter what bad things others are saying about her!:D

Sharon

I am so happy to read this review and I just realized this is the same exact cruise that my co-worker just got back from! Makes me wonder if you all saw each other. lol

I'm getting really really excited now because my boyfriend and I are taking this same cruise leaving September 5th!!!

My co-worker just saw your pics and he remembers seeing you! lol He said you sat next to him at the muster drill!

That is crazy!!!Tell him that I am sorry that my kids were all over the place. I was probably talking across him to my friends!!! Small world after all!! Did he have as much fun as we did???

I think you did a great job and I'm glad you had an awesome trip...Your kiddos are so cute!

Thank you again for taking the time to write a good review...Seems like most of the review I've read for the Ecstasy were negative and I'm glad someone had good things to say about their cruise....I'm taking my first ever cruise on her in October and I can't wait, no matter what bad things others are saying about her!:D

Sharon

My experience may be different than others, it was my first cruise and I had no expectations except I was not at work. I had a blast and definitely will do it again. I am actually looking for another cruise right now!!!

Great review! Good looking family .I wont your camera or do you wont to go with me to take pictures? ha ha just kiding what kind of camera did you use?

I am more than happy to come along with you just to take pics of course. I have a Kodak Z1285. It is a 14MP camera and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

That is crazy!!!Tell him that I am sorry that my kids were all over the place. I was probably talking across him to my friends!!! Small world after all!! Did he have as much fun as we did???

He did! He is a tallish, dark haired guy with a blonde wife, dark haired 11 year old son and a blonde 5 year old daughter! His wife hasn't uploaded her pics to Facebook yet so I can't see if you remember him. lol

He did! He is a tallish, dark haired guy with a blonde wife, dark haired 11 year old son and a blonde 5 year old daughter! His wife hasn't uploaded her pics to Facebook yet so I can't see if you remember him. lol

I believe he was just sitting with his son. I remember him. I was taking a bunch of pics also of my friends that were sitting on the other side of him. Tell him I am sorry if I bugged him. I think I have a pic of him with his son when I was trying to get a pic of my friend's hubby sleeping during muster. That is crazy how small of a world that Cruise critic is....

Archived