transportation to Captain Alan

CruiserRose

We are booked on Captain Alan for the 3 island snorkeling adventure.

anyone ever taken independant taxi to the excusion? how much is it?

So which is better? the 12/pp taxi offered through Captain Alan or an independant taxi service?

thanks

atr

We had Capt. Alan arrange for our taxi. The driver was right where he said he would be at the arranged time. We waited about 10 minutes for another party (who never showed up) and then brought us right over. And he was there to bring us back when the tour ended. I think it was $36 r/t for hubby, me and our 2 kids. Sounded like a bargain after the taxi fares the day before on St. Thomas/St. John.

By the way.... LOVED the Captain Alan tour!! It really was one of the highlights of our trip- Colleen and Alan know the great snorkeling spot, and we all had a fantastic time!

Enjoy your trip!

We had Capt. Alan arrange for our taxi. The driver was right where he said he would be at the arranged time. We waited about 10 minutes for another party (who never showed up) and then brought us right over. And he was there to bring us back when the tour ended. I think it was $36 r/t for hubby, me and our 2 kids. Sounded like a bargain after the taxi fares the day before on St. Thomas/St. John.

By the way.... LOVED the Captain Alan tour!! It really was one of the highlights of our trip- Colleen and Alan know the great snorkeling spot, and we all had a fantastic time!

Enjoy your trip!

thanks for the info, we are really looking forward to this tour, so glad to hear the positive reviews....

My husband and I did the Captain Alan 3 island in January and loved it so much that I've booked a private charter for December when my entire family (15) travel there on Carnival. He's arranging the transportation for all of us as we used his car service last time and it worked out great. I'm sure you will absolutely love he and Colleen. It was our best excursion yet through our 5 cruises. Alan even took my underwater camera with him so he could get better shots for me... and they are great! Have fun. We're counting down the days until our next trip.

Archived