Virgin Cruisers

mick1960

Hi the wife and i are travelling on the Pacific Dawn from Sydney 25th Sept 2009 .I know a lot of you think its a disgusting habit but can menthol cigarettes be puchased on board as my wife only smokes menthol?.How much do smokes cost on board?Also is the front of Baja deck accessible and can you smoke there.Also what other outdoor areas can you smoke on the Dawn.

My wife turns 50 on the 28th so will have to think of something.

Thanks

Not sure about purchasing menthol but I'd say they'd be available.. When I was on there in Feb a pack of winfield was $7 from memory.. You can buy smokes duty free to take on board though and then have them while on board.. :)

Smoking areas are one side of deck 7 and one side of the lido deck.. think it's starboard but basically the left side of the ship.. you cant smoke on the baja deck balcony or any other balconies and it's a $300 fine if caught smoking in your room or your room smells like smoke.. including balcony rooms.. Hope this helps and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic holiday :)

Archived