Chef's Table on the Star Alaska Cruises

dmooers

Several of us will be cruising on the Sept 6th Star Princess cruise to Alaska out of Seattle to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. Does anyone know which night of the cruise the Chef's table will be? Thanks in advance.

Several of us will be cruising on the Sept 6th Star Princess cruise to Alaska out of Seattle to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. Does anyone know which night of the cruise the Chef's table will be? Thanks in advance.

You really have no idea when the Chefs Table will appeqr. When you sign up you still do not know until an invitation comes to your mailbox to meet the mait'dre. Most times it is on a sea day but no guarantee there. I have done it and we did not know ahead of time when it would appear.

Marilyn

Thanks everyone for the quick response. This will work out well as I hope to do the Chef's Table on Tuesday and my parents want to take us to the Crown Grill on the 10th for my sister's birthday.

Archived