Mission Brewery Safety/Elation??

We are leaving tomorrow on the Elation and plan to park at the Mission Brewery to save a little $. Now I'm questioning this decision, as we are taking our new BMW, which is our "baby". Will she be safe there, or do you suggest we pay more for increased security at a more costly lot?

Also, any tips on the Elation, Catalina, or Ensenada greatly appreciated!

Here is a link for other long term parking options - you can check to see if some place has covered parking. I have used the San Diego Airport Parking (the cheapest place) but it's not what you want - a little 'shady' looking, but we have an older car (had amazing service and our car was in perfect shape when we returned)....good luck and enjoy your trip - we sail in 13 days!

http://www.longtermparking.com/california.htm#SDA

No worries! I have used Mission Brewery for the past two years and I have been very happy about their services and security regarding my car.

Some of the parking spots are a bit narrow, if you go towards the back of the lot and snag an "edge" spot, that is ideal. Since you dont' have a schlep your luggage around it doesn't matter if you park towards the back of the lot, they come pick you up at your car.

Enjoy your cruise! I LOVE Elation and wish I had another cruise booked on her this year. :)

Used the Mission Brewery parking last year April and plan to use them again in November. I'm pretty sure they have security (don't all lots?). The other poster is right, some of the spaces are tight. Just don't forget where you put their card to call them when you return! ;)

In Ensenada we did the Fox Studios tour. Lunch was included at the Rosarita Beach Hotel. On the Elation, I heard (but didn't get to try) that you should get a BLT from room service. They're supposed to be the best!

Archived