Need carnival gift certificate help asap

Illinoisgal

I need to may final payment for our upcoming miracle cruise soon. I was looking thru my sons Upromise acct and if I buy carnival gift certificates from giftcertificates.com I can get 2% back for his college fund. Has anyone used the giftcertificates.com carnival gift cards? It may sound like a hassle but we have 18 of us going and we have an aft wrap suite so 2% of all of those adds up. here is the info for anyone interested > otherwise I will buy preloaded MC gift cards. I just want to make sure it isnt for new bookings only and that I can send them thru my ta

10000266.jpg

Carnival Cruise Lines Gift Cards

Treat yourself to a spectacular vacation on the "Most Popular Cruise Line in the World". Carnival offers cruises from 3 to 16 nights. Join us on one of our 19 ships sailing out of ports across North America and the Caribbean. Carnival Cruise Lines gift cards must be used toward the purchase of any Carnival Cruise Lines cruise, and may not be used towards on-board ship credits. Visit us at http://www.carnival.com to select the cruise that is best for you and then call 800-794-6225 to make your reservation.

findastore.gif

I really don't take advantage of Upromise savings like I should. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I will buy these and use them to pay off my cruises. Any money towards college is good money towards college.

I really don't take advantage of Upromise savings like I should. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I will buy these and use them to pay off my cruises. Any money towards college is good money towards college.

No problem! Did you download the turbo saver thing. When you go to a website it auctomatically gives you a pop up link to click. Its cool ex cept it never works on ebay so I have to go thru the actual upromise site. It takes forever to get the money but he has 8 years till college age so no problem.

Archived