Packages showing up in cruise personalizer

_firstcruise_

Hi All,

This is my first cruise and is our honeymoon :)

My sister has organized the deluxe honeymoon package, ordered a few things like bottles of wine and also put on some OBC for us to spend on board. Are any of these things likely to show up on the cruise personalizer as I can't see them. Just wondering if I should phone Princess to check or whether in your experience it will all be OK?

We leave in 15 days and we have a wedding before then, exciting times!!

Thanks in advance,

Jenny x

Hi All,

This is my first cruise and is our honeymoon :)

My sister has organized the deluxe honeymoon package, ordered a few things like bottles of wine and also put on some OBC for us to spend on board. Are any of these things likely to show up on the cruise personalizer as I can't see them. Just wondering if I should phone Princess to check or whether in your experience it will all be OK?

We leave in 15 days and we have a wedding before then, exciting times!!

Thanks in advance,

Jenny x

Some things will show, if you booked direct through Princess I would call to make sure they have it. ;)

I don't think the OBCs show up in the cruise personalizer...I bought 2 and I didn't see them for my cruise. But I called 5 days before the cruise to make sure they were still there. We got the envelopes in our room saying that we had this credit after we boarded.

Prior to my last cruise, I sent myself $500 for OBC, which was reflected in my online account summary with my MasterCard.

When I got settled into my cabin I went to the purser's desk to inquire about my OBC and was told they didn't have a record of that - at that time, but to come back later in the day, early evening, and they'd check again. Early that evening there was a slip in my cabin mail box which reflected my $500. I'd done this through my TA, not directly with Princess.

Archived