Thomson Celebration Cabins

We are booked in cabin 002 on deck 9 on the Thomson Celebration on 28th August. Does anyone have experience of this cabin? Is it spacious and is there good wardrobe/drawer space?

Is the noise from the Horizons bar noticeable in the cabin and is there much noise from the deck above in the mornings?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Hi Ed

There is a good post on this cabin on page 3 called Celebration Deluxe Cabins. No I am not that sad trawling through all the old postings:) I was the last one to comment on this. One thing that isn't mentioned on here though it is a twin and cannot be converted to a double.:( I know because I went to book this cabin for next year.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have been next to the lift on deck 9 and near horizons and never heard a thing. However next to the lift on deck 8 at the other end of the corridor, we heard it ding everytime it arrived at the floor.

Horizons has 2 sets of double glass doors between the bar and the corridor which nicely blocks any noise and to be honest, this bar does not get full on an evening - it's a lovely place to go for a drink and look out at the sea, with stools to put your feet up.

We've put our parents in number 004 for June - so that they were close to the lift.

Jan

Archived