Adventure Ocean question

pepelapew

this might be a stupid question, but we have a son that will be 3 on our next cruise so we are totally new to Adventure Ocean...

does royal caribbean allow you to leave your child in their care while both parents participate in a shore excursion? any information on their policies in this area would be most helpful! there are some excursions we'll do that he may love, but i know there are a couple of tours where he would be miserable and we wouldn't enjoy ourselves much either as a result! :)

thank you!

this might be a stupid question, but we have a son that will be 3 on our next cruise so we are totally new to Adventure Ocean...

does royal caribbean allow you to leave your child in their care while both parents participate in a shore excursion? any information on their policies in this area would be most helpful! there are some excursions we'll do that he may love, but i know there are a couple of tours where he would be miserable and we wouldn't enjoy ourselves much either as a result! :)

thank you!

You can leave your little one in AO if you'd like, you'll get a schedule so you know what hours they are open. Port days are usually quieter in AO as most of the kids are busy off the ship. On my most recent cruise my 4yo was the only one there for part of the time, and she loved the extra attention...it seemed like it was fully staffed because I saw many of them watching a movie when we arrived! We were just going shopping in port, and it was her choice to stay or not, she chose to stay. :D

Archived