How early do they actually start check-in and Boarding on the Millenium?

Lurontravel

We'll have the opportunity to check-in any time, but I don't want to waste my time getting there two hours early if I can't check in and board relatively soon. My parents will already be on board (doing a b-2-b cruise), and our kids will be desperate to re-unite with nana and papa (and so will I). We're going on the May 15th out of Barcelona. Also, what time will cabins be ready?

We have always been able to board, even when leaving at 11 at night, at noon. It is fun to spend the day, have dinner and then sail and party when dark. Cabins have always been ready although luggage will not arrive till later in the day.

We were on the Millie the week of 12/12 and I know boarding was at least as early as 11:00. We were there, dropped our bags at around 11:00 and then went to return our car rental. May even be able to go earlier, but 11:00 is probabaly safe.

I'm glad to read these responses. Somewhere I read that because of security no one was allowed to board any ship until about 1:00 PM. I'm happy to know that was not accurate. The earlier the better in my book![/quote

I believe that the later boarding times would begin after January 1st.

Archived