Anyone has recent Splendor capers?

Middleager

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping too :) I'm sailing in just over a week, and if I could I would post them when I get back, but I don't have one of those fancy scanners :( My place of employment has them, but I don't know how to use them, and I would probably send them to the boss by mistake!!

I just wanted a sneak peek...anybody?? ha ha

I too would love to get a general Ideal of each days events thru the daily capers.... I don't need to know everything but it would be nice to have some one keep all there capers from there trip and then scan them into there computer so other like myself that are going or will be going will get the general Ideal of each day events...

If I don't see anything before I go... I will make sure to bring back my capers from my Oct. 18th trip and I will scan it in to my computer via my Copier/scanner...

This way anyone who would like to know the general ideal it will help them out.

Splendor Capers are a rare thing to get I guess...:confused:

I too would love to get a general Ideal of each days events thru the daily capers.... I don't need to know everything but it would be nice to have some one keep all there capers from there trip and then scan them into there computer so other like myself that are going or will be going will get the general Ideal of each day events...

If I don't see anything before I go... I will make sure to bring back my capers from my Oct. 18th trip and I will scan it in to my computer via my Copier/scanner...

This way anyone who would like to know the general ideal it will help them out.

I just got off the Splendor yesterday, so I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have....if i can!!!! You are going to love the ship!

SGT Jeff,

I am so glad you had fun. Did you have children with you and if so, what are their ages? This is the first cruise that we will bringing our kids along, and we are hoping we chose a good ship for that.

Thanks-

SGT Jeff,

I am so glad you had fun. Did you have children with you and if so, what are their ages? This is the first cruise that we will bringing our kids along, and we are hoping we chose a good ship for that.

Thanks-

We always travel with our kids! My daughter is 14 and my son is 11. They loved the ship...especially the arcade!!! Waterslide and pool area is great and the Camp Carnival counselors always keep the kids busy and having fun!

still in the planning stages..how s debarkation at LB?

I found it to be as hectic and unorganized as any other ship I have been on. A bunch of people, in a big room, lookin for the number of their luggage tags. Self assist debarkation was at around 8am.....Our tags were # 10 and we found our luggage in #29.

We always travel with our kids! My daughter is 14 and my son is 11. They loved the ship...especially the arcade!!! Waterslide and pool area is great and the Camp Carnival counselors always keep the kids busy and having fun!

Thank you! I am glad they had plenty to keep them busy. Our kids are 16, 12, 9 and 5. We are all very excited! I honestly don't know if our kids will want to go to camp carnival, I guess we will see.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived