Invisible soup

ROSEBASKETS

Can someone explain to me where the soup thread has gone? I thanked Stopgo about 20mins ago for enlightening me. I make a cup of tea and the threads missing. Did the Soup Dragon upset someone? or did he drop a Clanger?

Has copyright been infringed? I do hope that if a Moderator removed it there is a valid reason, as I don't want to be wasting my time commenting on such intellectual topics if they are to be removed because they do not "fit" the P&O forum (it's sooooo much more fun on this forum, as there are lots of people from all the middle echelons of society, who think that they are superior to each other both mentally and financially, not just like all the sedate comments from the bank clerks on the Thomson forum or the road sweepers on the OV forum)

Just Kidding? sorry, I meant ! :D:D:D (just for those who are irritated by the Smilies :D)

I spent a lot of time typing out the soup menus as well.

Yes, quite right, that was a long list of soup you produced and for what?

Nothing!, oh broth (er) someone should be canned for removing the thread, more people wanted to comsume the thread. Hopefully some people will be able to ketchup with the topic later as there's mush room for more comments. Got to go now (for a pea / leek)

What's happened to Soup Dragon as well ? looks like the O/P made a brief appearence got the menus and vanished.

L.L.41 There's nothing to stop you typing up a weeks soup menus again for future reference. Maybe Soup Dragon will return again in some shape or form.

Can someone explain to me where the soup thread has gone? I thanked Stopgo about 20mins ago for enlightening me. I make a cup of tea and the threads missing. Did the Soup Dragon upset someone? or did he drop a Clanger?

Has copyright been infringed? I do hope that if a Moderator removed it there is a valid reason, as I don't want to be wasting my time commenting on such intellectual topics if they are to be removed because they do not "fit" the P&O forum (it's sooooo much more fun on this forum, as there are lots of people from all the middle echelons of society, who think that they are superior to each other both mentally and financially, not just like all the sedate comments from the bank clerks on the Thomson forum or the road sweepers on the OV forum)

Just Kidding? sorry, I meant ! :D:D:D (just for those who are irritated by the Smilies :D)

Probably an American moderator (no sense of humour, sorry humor)!

What's happened to Soup Dragon as well ? looks like the O/P made a brief appearence got the menus and vanished.

L.L.41 There's nothing to stop you typing up a weeks soup menus again for future reference. Maybe Soup Dragon will return again in some shape or form.

I wonder if the poor old Soup Dragon has been despatched to that great Soup Kitchen in cyber heaven?

:(

Oh its saved as a document in my computer now, won't have to type it again.

Archived